zondag 4 september 2016

update 4-9-2016 John Harris (jvH fan)

From Steiner, von Halle and Stigmata:
A subject of great interest and significant recent spiritual scientific research is the spiritual nature of Earth and its relationship to man, as indicated in JvH's book 'Depths'. This is a subject we will be returning to, but I wanted to reference a book which offers considerable peripheral info on this theme:'Gaiasophy'(1989), by Kees Zoeteman. This extensively researched book is written from an Anthro context and offers an excellent synopsis of many basic themes and concepts. Highly recommended.
"Once again God raised his voice; and his Spirit came over the Earth, and trembled through it to its lowest depths. Then the Earth trembled and spoke:
'My soul is converted. But who can serve as a voice for me to tell the people that my soul is no longer ensnared in itself, but exists only to serve others.'
Zarathustra, Yasna 29:
Then the Earth was moved by inner compassion. She said:
'
I see the weakness of man. What I felt to be his cruelty is only his weakness. I need man and he cannot survive without me. And yet I wished to abandon him. Yet who will serve as a voice that man will know I am well disposed toward him?'"
Yasna 29:8

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten